as long as you don`t breathe the fumes closely.
It is very important to clean your environment to get ready for your new baby...congratulations for your efforts to prepare by making your place safe and clean,
and the wipes,
or clorox wipes (which have bleach that kills germs)
do a good job getting rid of surface bacteria.
The lysol wipes may have more fragrance...read the label,
too...not sure if you are supposed to rinse the surface AFTER wiping...and be careful if you are wiping surfaces where you will later prepare food...if so,
let the surface sit a bit,
to kill the germs,
then rinse well with CLEAN FRESH WATER...so you will not be EATING the stuff that the wipes are soaked in!
Use with good ventilation,
and you whould be FINE,
as with anything,
just don`t go overboard.
If you find the smell offensive,
do the cleaning in small batches,
and have a fan blowing the fumes AWAY from you as you work.
Cleaning is very important!
There are "green" products out there also..better for the environment usually means not made with toxic chemicals...instead,
made with natural grease fighters like citrus juices...so you may be better off using those products...and keeping surfaces clean with even milder soaps will reduce bacteria,
and be safer for you and your baby,
too...so read the labels,
and you will be teaching your child good skills too!